NBDE pt II, CTP, WREB...order?

Started by socr1216
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

socr1216

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

Quick question, I'm a senior now and have scheduled to take my NBDE pt II in late November, I was told by a classmate that I have to take the Comprehensive Treatment Planning Exam (CTP) before I take by NBDE II, is this correct? I know we schedule/pay for the WREB and CTP at the same (different dates) but I can't seem to find any correlation on when to take the NBDE II vs the CTP.

Thanks!
 
NBDE part 2 study buddy. Hello, I am looking for an NBDE 2 study buddy. I am happy to share my own personal notes on NBDE. they are a combination of Dental decks, mosby, first aid, kaplan and other sources. I am looking for a serious study partner. Let me know! thank you!
 
NBDE II is not related to CTP or WREB. It is not true that you have to take CTP before NBDE. I took first part II and 2 months later CTP.

However, if you are scheduled to take NBDE II in November, you have to check the window in which you are allowed to take CTP. Doesn't your school provide you with information about CTP and WREB?