NBDE Released Questions 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Reirah

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I just have a question: If I study based in the released questions do I have a high percent of chances to pass the test. Thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

It all depends on how much you learned in school and still remember, try answering a couple of exams and see how you do, so you can can have an idea if that’s enough for you, just don’t study through the released papers thinking you’re going to find all those questions in the exam. Good luck!

It all depends on how much you learned in school and still remember, try answering a couple of exams and see how you do, so you can can have an idea if that’s enough for you, just don’t study through the released papers thinking you’re going to find all those questions in the exam. Good luck!
Hola! De donde eres? Yeah, the thing I got graduated in 2011 and I don't remember too much. Since I came to Canada I only have been a housewife and there is soooooo much content, totally different from Cuba, PLUS, I have a baby which only give me time to answer 3 or 4 questions a day, so I just wanna make sure I'm not wasting my time with the released questions, when I can study through some other content. Thank you very much for ur kindly reply!!!

Hello, everyone! I just have a question: If I study based in the released questions do I have a high percent of chances to pass the test. Thanks in advance!!
HI,

Do you still have the remembered questions? What year are?

Thank You