NBDE study material on CD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rafael C. Guerra

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where can I get one of those? Are they good? How much?

I heard it's over 1000 pages covering ALL NBDE part 1.

PLease let me know,

Thank you,

Rafael
 
Hey...I just bought a CD for Part I study and if you want we could share the Cost....it has Kaplan, Dental Decs and ASDA exams...Let me know...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw those on eBay too. That kid's selling these for $25 a pop. But at some point, he's gonna sell enough of them that everybody's just going to burn a few of their own to put on ebay. I'm hoping they'll soon be down to $3-4 a piece. 🙂