1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

NBDE Test Date steps

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by Schanner, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Schanner

2+ Year Member

Hi!
    I got a quick question. What will be the next step to book my test date? I got my ECE evaluation report 2 month ago and they should send the report to ADA. I never heard anything from ADA. Will I get a confirmation letter from ADA or do I need to obtain a Dentpin first?
    Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. nupi831

2+ Year Member

Dentist
    obtain a dent pin first from.. as you will need it.. its an easy process.... as far as ECE, did you ask them to send a copy to the ADA? if so call ADA and ask them if they have received it. From ECE it goes via email to the ADA so they should have it. Once ADA has your application and reviews it you will have to go online and pay the $410 fee for part 1.. after that they will send you an email with with an application ID number which you will need to log into the prometrics site to schedule for your test.

4. nbde go

Dental Student
    how do we retake part 1? procedure ? how do we take date again?