NBDE NBDE/WREB study guides 70% off!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BoardBusters

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dental Board Busters NBDE Part I, Part II and WREB Study Guides. These are extremely well-organized and comprehensive study guides that are EASY to read, understand, and carry when studying at various places. These books contain critical “bottom line” material that is required to successfully CONQUER the challenging NBDE Part I, NBDE Part II and WREB exams!!

I would like to make everyone at your school aware of the special savings we are offering on Dental Board Busters — BUY NOW AND SAVE OVER 70% OFF OF THE RETAIL PRICE!!!

Click on this link to purchase with this great savings right away!!!!

http://www.dentalboardbusters.com/purchase2.html

TESTIMONIALS

Use this as your Boards Bible!
By A. Malik

This review is from: Dental Board Busters NBDE I (Dental Board Busters Series, Part I) (Paperback)
This is an excellent book for NBDE part one!

I used First Aid, Dental Decks, practice exams, and Board Busters. Honestly, I could have thrown away my decks and First Aid. I spent months going over the decks, only to just end up using Board Busters. I learned more in a week with Board Busters than I did spending months on Decks and First Aid.

It's concise and well-written. Every practice question I came along was literally bolded at some point in the book. It's very logically formatted as well. You can easily go through the book very fast! (And still absorb information!)

There are also room to make notes on the side of the pages which you can't really do in Dental Decks.

I would not have felt nearly as prepared for my part ones if it weren't for this book!!!

I am definitely going to buy it again for my part two and not waste my time or money it on anything else.

With DBB, I feel like I'm learning the material AND studying old tests at the same time!
Edgar Radjabli, ASDA Delegate
University of Maryland Dental School ASDA

“I used almost every resource to study for (the) boards, including First Aid for USMLE and NBDE, Kaplan, and Decks, but I found this book to be the most helpful...I was able to score over 90 on (the) boards thanks to this book. Highly recommend!”

Student Doctor Network Forum Post, January 2010

Board Busters is a great way to get ready for the boards. This book compiles information that you frequently see repeated on the boards and displays it in a precise outline format. It's a great way to truly see what you need to master for each topic. By using this book, I was able to obtain the score I wanted on my NBDE part 1 boards. Don't waste your time with tons of materials, Board Busters is a complete review of what you need to do well!
Neelon N. Shah, ASDA President
University of Michigan School of Dentistry

Dental Board Busters will help you dominate NBDE! The book is written by students who have aced the exam and they guarantee your success too! Part I went great and I know Part II will too!!! Thank you Dental Board Busters!!!

Virginia Pham, ASDA Delegate
University of California San Francisco School of Dentistry

"Dental Board Busters is the ultimate in NBDE prepration. Board Busters is to the NBDE what Kaplan and Princeton Review are to the SAT. The information is extremely well organized. Board Busters allowed me to not merely pass the test, but score extremely well! I would recommend this manual to anyone who wants a perfectly organized, and concise yet thorough prep course for the NBDE."

Dr. Sean W. Cullinan, Chicago, IL

Members don't see this ad.