NBDE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentlove

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have taken the part 1 of the NBDE, are there images on the boards that we have to identify? For example, will there be a picture from histology that we have to identify?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

For those who have taken the part 1 of the NBDE, are there images on the boards that we have to identify? For example, will there be a picture from histology that we have to identify?

Thank you.

No. No images.

Are you sure? Weren't there pictures of teeth?

Members don't see this ad :)
I took part 1 in early November and there were no pictures.

All first year, we were told there were no images used any longer. We had old board questions for clicker questions in lecture sometimes or during mock boards, but we were reminded that they don't use them. The recent released exams don't have them. And on my test I did not have any either.

Hello everyone , i live in doral fl and i need a partner to study for nbde part one , i want to take it in april anyone interested please reply , my name is margie

hi everyone, i recently did BDS from Pakistan and i want to DDS, unfortunately i don't know about the procedure (requirements, NBDS ect). please guide me.