NBDE1october 2016 WhatsApp group for international dentist

Started by sobia21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sobia21

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
guys anyone preparing for NBDE 1 for October 2016..especially international dentist .Is there any whatsApp group going on?please add me too asap.or let's create one.i keep on coming up with query every now and then...it would be very helpful for all of us to share and help each other quickly through whatsApp .so anyone up for this???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, I am planning to take my exam around December 16. I know I still have time but I already started studying and I am an international dentist and living in Egypt so if its ok with you, please add me to the whatsapp group or we can start a new one. thanks 🙂
 
hi, I am planning to take my exam around December 16. I know I still have time but I already started studying and I am an international dentist and living in Egypt so if its ok with you, please add me to the whatsapp group or we can start a new one. thanks 🙂
Send me ur number...@my email