NBEO Part 1 March 2015

Started by optogirl81
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optogirl81

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you that took Part 1 in March, how did you think you did? I'm very anxious to find out but I'm pretty sure I will have to do the re-take. I studied since January (KMK and Optoprep) but I feel like I didn't know a lot on the actual exam (especially the multiple multiples...)
--> For any of you that did well last year or know you rocked it this past session, how did you prepare? The retake is the beginning of August and we just started our externships (8-5 or 6 5x/week) so I'm worried that won't be enough time so I would love to get some input so I can make the most of my study time

Thanks opto-friends <3
 
For those of you that took Part 1 in March, how did you think you did? I'm very anxious to find out but I'm pretty sure I will have to do the re-take. I studied since January (KMK and Optoprep) but I feel like I didn't know a lot on the actual exam (especially the multiple multiples...)
--> For any of you that did well last year or know you rocked it this past session, how did you prepare? The retake is the beginning of August and we just started our externships (8-5 or 6 5x/week) so I'm worried that won't be enough time so I would love to get some input so I can make the most of my study time

Thanks opto-friends <3
For those of you that took Part 1 in March, how did you think you did? I'm very anxious to find out but I'm pretty sure I will have to do the re-take. I studied since January (KMK and Optoprep) but I feel like I didn't know a lot on the actual exam (especially the multiple multiples...)
--> For any of you that did well last year or know you rocked it this past session, how did you prepare? The retake is the beginning of August and we just started our externships (8-5 or 6 5x/week) so I'm worried that won't be enough time so I would love to get some input so I can make the most of my study time

Thanks opto-friends <3

So stress full. I failed part 1 and I guess I will have to retake as well! Does it look bad to fail? I thought I studied enough but guess not. I thinks the actual stress of the test and the fact that I am A terrible test taker killed it for me. So depressing!!