You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks I was looking all around for this.I did NBME 19, got 255. Although I got 252 on NBME 18. I thought these two were very similar.
It could also be that the scale for 19 might be adjusted, since it's a new exam. 11 incorrect on NBME 19 is a 255.
Good Luck.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This definitely looks like a calibration issue to me. Difficult for me to believe 189/200 is 255. Can I ask you guys how many errors you had on nbme 18?
I had 10 incorrect questions in nbme 18 => 265 and 8 incorrect in nbme 17 =>263
Sorry for being late, but my exam was today.
I had 10 incorrect questions in nbme 18 => 265 and 8 incorrect in nbme 17 =>263
Sorry for being late, but my exam was today.
How was it?
A lot of easy questions, some hard questions but in general I would say UW and FA cover like 90% of the concepts in the exam. Of course you should prepare yourself to see new concepts and diseases that you've never seen before, don't panic because most of the time you can answer these questions by exclusions. Time is totally enough for the exam.How was it?
A lot of easy questions, some hard questions but in general I would say UW and FA cover like 90% of the concepts in the exam. Of course you should prepare yourself to see new concepts and diseases that you've never seen before, don't panic because most of the time you can answer these questions by exclusions. Time is totally enough for the exam.
Thank you!!! I appreciate it 🙂
I did NBME 19, got 255. Although I got 252 on NBME 18. I thought these two were very similar.
It could also be that the scale for 19 might be adjusted, since it's a new exam. 11 incorrect on NBME 19 is a 255.
How can I find out the # of incorrect questions?!
How can I find out the # of incorrect questions?!
You'd have had to buy extended feedback.
Thank you 🙂You'd have had to buy extended feedback.
Have you found any good threads for going over questions?
Thank you 🙂
Have you found any good threads for going over questions?
For NBME 19, we have a good thread going titled 'NBME dissociation'.
For the other NBMEs, there are many threads on SDN and Usmle forums.
Looked for NBME dissociation but nothing came up, can you post the link? (sorry to bother you)For NBME 19, we have a good thread going titled 'NBME dissociation'.
For the other NBMEs, there are many threads on SDN and Usmle forums.
Looked for NBME dissociation but nothing came up, can you post the link? (sorry to bother you)
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/nbme19-dissociation.1245585/
I did NBME 19, got 255. Although I got 252 on NBME 18. I thought these two were very similar.
It could also be that the scale for 19 might be adjusted, since it's a new exam. 11 incorrect on NBME 19 is a 255.
Hey guys, I took NBME 18 last week, on Friday the 9th of June. I got a 242, with 26 incorrect questions..
I am taking NBME 19 this week on Friday the 16th.
My step 1 is June 23rd, any advice for the exam or things to do last week of? Also how did the exam compare for you guys vs. NBME 18, 19, and also UWSA2??
Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you guys soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my scores for NBME19 were pretty consistent too (250 vs 252 on 18), but lots of people report large discrepanciesI did NBME 19, got 255. Although I got 252 on NBME 18. I thought these two were very similar.
It could also be that the scale for 19 might be adjusted, since it's a new exam. 11 incorrect on NBME 19 is a 255.
HeyHello everybody,
I've just done NBME 19 and I scored 255. It's 10 scores less than NBME 18 which I did two days ago.
My exam is on Wednesday.
Has anybody done NBME 19 and can tell me how close its score is to NBME 18?
Thank you!
u reffering to the correlation score or the actual score on NBME that they give you?