Step III NBME 4 and 5

Started by RedSoxSuck
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RedSoxSuck

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Has anyone taken Nbme 4 and or 5 for step 3? I am confused.

I took UWSA 2 couple of weeks ago and scored 205. Took NBME 5 last night and Assessment score = 120.

I am not sure what's going because its weird.

So today, I took NBME 4 and scored 120. I am not sure and confuse.

Anyone else has experienced this?

Step 3 on Wednesday. I am not sure what to do.

Help?

Thanks
 
I am literally at lost. Mean was 500 with standard deviation of 100. So I dropped 3+ SD's?

NBME 5 last night and NBME 4 finished few minutes ago: 120 with every single subject to left with an asterisk...How's that possible?

Both NBME's scored exactly the same. And to make this matter worse, I took NBME 4 in 2017 before I was getting ready to sit for the exam but i had to postpone my step 3. So in 2017, I scored 320 on NBME 4. I am confuse and just..............
 
I have posted screen shots of my NBME 4 (2016), UWSA about 10 days ago, NBME 5 (9/30/18) and NBME 4 (10/1/18).

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • UWSA.JPG
    UWSA.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 265
  • NBME 5.png
    NBME 5.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 314
  • NBME 4 ---2018.png
    NBME 4 ---2018.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 326
  • NBME 4 - 2016.png
    NBME 4 - 2016.png
    203 KB · Views: 236