NBME 7 "the best predictor"???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sarcoid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is hilarious that so many drones go on believing this. Here's another one: "follow the taus method to score over a 240."

I mean, c'mon ppl! Since when do we all follow anecdotes like lemmings?

Fact: a person at my school scored over a 240 and didn't even read FA one time thru. Now I don't believe that everyone should do the same or would have even close to the same outcome.

It's good to say what is helping you, but some ppl believe this stuff to be absolute truth! (like the NBME 7 farce). I do not believe that NBME 7 is the best predictor just because some ppl say so on an online forum. Further, I laugh when so many ppl repeat it presumptuously as if everyone knows it to be true. Let the coal-raking begin...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Nice quality post. I know a guy that scored a 99 on the CBSA this year at my school, which was a predicted score >270 back in March.

So....

I also like people trying to figure out how many points a certain UWSA overpredicts by... How would you even try to figure that out. Everyone is different, every test is different, everyone is strong and weak in different things, etc, etc.

Even if it overpredicts, it doesn't mean the exact same number of points for everyone... I mean, do you really expect it to be that simple of a relationship.

Members don't see this ad :)
What was sad was his game the past 4 years. Shoulda retired after the debacle in Phoenix

What was sad was his game the past 4 years. Shoulda retired after the debacle in Phoenix
Give him props for convincing the celtics that he would be useful for another year...and hey, come on...he was productive in phoenix...or was that 5 years ago?