NBME and STEP 2CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NSV

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've been a long time lurker and this community has always been helpful. I was wondering if anyone could put any input? I seem to be having difficulty with my NBMEs lately. I am a 4th year student from a Caribbean school and I was wondering if I could get some guidance about my study approaches and how I should change?

UWSA 1 (June 15): 228. Had CS on June 30th, so I stopped studying and then continued after
NBME 6 (July 9th): 217
NBME 7 (July 20th): 207

Step 2 CK Exam: Aug 14th

I am mostly using uWorld, I have uWorld notes I made throughout the year and review them daily. I also have notes from OME which I finished several months ago and StepUptoMedicine from when I did Medicine.

Step 1 score: 216
Shelf Exams: lows 70s

Thank you,

Members don't see this ad.

finish uworld. then do your incorrect. then do them again. don't spend too much time reading notes when you could be finding out what types of questions you get wrong repeatedly. If you have any glaring weaknesses, then address them, but I think people spend too much time rereading things they already know

Reactions: 1 user