Step II NBME Assessments Gone?

Started by DrOMG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrOMG

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have my Step 2 CK on Friday and wanted to take my last practice today. I just went to sign on to the NBME site and noticed that they only have 6, 7, and 8 available. Am I missing something? Did they retire 3 and 4 recently?

I've heard to avoid 7 so now I am like which one should I take?
 
I have my Step 2 CK on Friday and wanted to take my last practice today. I just went to sign on to the NBME site and noticed that they only have 6, 7, and 8 available. Am I missing something? Did they retire 3 and 4 recently?

I've heard to avoid 7 so now I am like which one should I take?
Take 8 and if you haven’t, take the UWSAs.