NBME bad score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adam28

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am having step 1 in 2 weeks
i took NBME 5 and 6 offline i dont know my score..but i didnt do well..i can say that half of the questions i answered wrong..i figured out that i need to restudy the rare syndromes which i really forgot

i was doing really well in UW bank and UW assesment

but this NBME bad score turned me down

should i postpone my test date ?
any advice will be appreciated really

Members don't see this ad.

i am having step 1 in 2 weeks
i took NBME 5 and 6 offline i dont know my score..but i didnt do well..i can say that half of the questions i answered wrong..i figured out that i need to restudy the rare syndromes which i really forgot

i was doing really well in UW bank and UW assesment

but this NBME bad score turned me down

should i postpone my test date ?
any advice will be appreciated really
you couldn't possibly know your score, because the answers included with them are incorrect. you should take a real nbme and find out for real. stop being a cheapskate (and thief.)

agree with knuckles... there are few things i refused to skimp on in my life (even though im cheap)

-mcat
-step 1
these will determine my life, gotta do well. even if its spending like $300 more on extra books and tests, i think they are worth it. i'll just have one less coat for the winter lol.

-good keyboard and mouse - don't want carpal
-good shoes - don't want some nerve impingement/back pain
-good seats - amazing how my lower back pain is gone since i got a $20 seat cushion with lumbar support for my car
-good bed - 6hrs of sleep on good bed > 9 hrs on crappy bed/pillow
these are what i spend most of my time on. gotta take care of my body.