USMLE NBME Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J ROD

Watch my TAN walk!!
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question. But, I can't find where to order the practice exams from?

Can anyone help? I found it once before but I can't seem to locate them now. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Which ones are best?

Probably best to leave 15 and 16 until the end, as those are the most recent ones. I thought 16 was freaking insane, but since my school gives us vouchers for specific forms, we were all given 16 to do after our first pass (wtf). I've heard/read that 13 is/was a good predictor of actual test performance.

Probably best to leave 15 and 16 until the end, as those are the most recent ones. I thought 16 was freaking insane, but since my school gives us vouchers for specific forms, we were all given 16 to do after our first pass (wtf). I've heard/read that 13 is/was a good predictor of actual test performance.

I did 16 first as well, and I'm glad that I did.

My personal strategy was to do one of the later ones first and save the other for the last week of prep. That way, I have an idea of how I would score on the real thing if I had taken the closest possible test both right after my first pass and near the end of my studying.

Oh, and I thought 16 was absolutely insane as well. My scores skyrocketed when I took other ones.

I did 16 first as well, and I'm glad that I did.

My personal strategy was to do one of the later ones first and save the other for the last week of prep. That way, I have an idea of how I would score on the real thing if I had taken the closest possible test both right after my first pass and near the end of my studying.

Oh, and I thought 16 was absolutely insane as well. My scores skyrocketed when I took other ones.

Yeah looking back, I'm glad I didn't save 16 for the end. I would probably be curled up in the fetal position.