nbme exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xarkx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how much score in nbme exams is considered a good score....???? i got 150 on an avg,,, in first 5 nbme exams..,,, i need to attempt the rest,,,, im depressed,,, so..,, nyone could help me in this??

Members don't see this ad.

how much score in nbme exams is considered a good score....???? i got 150 on an avg,,, in first 5 nbme exams..,,, i need to attempt the rest,,,, im depressed,,, so..,, nyone could help me in this??

I'm assuming you're talking about offline NBME forms and number of questions correct.

If you are...please visit www.usmleforum.com for further advice.

Stay positive. You'll be okay. If your NBMEs are low, it means you need to memorize FA. When you get FA down, your scores will skyrocket.

sir, actually ive read it only once...,,,im planning to take my step1 in the month of april...,,, ll it be possible to complete FA thoroughly during this period..,,, :)