NBME form 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Peeshee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'd like to know if anyone has taken NBME form 3 for step 2 ck and how they thought it compared to forms 1 and 2.
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Its different. I got a 520, 600, 470. For nbme 1,2,3. I would take it and let it ruin your confidence. There wasnt anything tested on that, that was different from the other. Anywho havent got results back so dont know how bad I ruined my life.

Peeshee said:
Hello,
I'd like to know if anyone has taken NBME form 3 for step 2 ck and how they thought it compared to forms 1 and 2.
thanks!

The nbme 3 for step 2ck is similar in format to nbme 1 and 2.

Taking nbme 3 (or perhaps any of the nbme stuff) can be beneficial as long as you don't let mess with your confidence level. If you take it a few days before the actual exam, then it can tell you which areas you are weakest in and you can do a quick review of those topics. If you do poorly, it might hurt your confidence. If you do well, it might help your confidence.

Either way, it is important not to already feel defeated when you walk into the testing center to take the exam because that would probably have a negative impact on your actual exam.