NBME Free 150

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

colts

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where can i get the NBME free 150 test? What is the link?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks...also is the free 150 the same as the one prometric offers as part of their practice session or is that something else? If so, what is it? an NBME?

It's just the 150 official practice questions. It's not one of the tests that we refer to here as "NBMEs", although, of course, it was written by the NBME. It's also not meant to be representative of the real thing, whereas the NBME tests are.

I don't know if it's the same as the Prometric practice test.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's just the 150 official practice questions. It's not one of the tests that we refer to here as "NBMEs", although, of course, it was written by the NBME. It's also not meant to be representative of the real thing, whereas the NBME tests are.

I don't know if it's the same as the Prometric practice test.

Quite awhile ago I downloaded something (might have been this) which installed a test browser onto my computer, but now I can't find anything useful on the NBME site. They have a 10 question self assessment that seems to just ask questions but I didn't see a score or feedback for it. Anyone know whats up? Also, I can't figure out how to navigate to the 150 on their site. Have they taken it down?