Step III NBME help

Started by Techmed07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Techmed07

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am taking my test in less than a week. My NBME score was a 560--- Should I push it back? I know there were not cases on the practice and I am about to hit those pretty intensely now. Just need some quick advice-- Money is not an issue.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am taking my test in less than a week. My NBME score was a 560--- Should I push it back? I know there were not cases on the practice and I am about to hit those pretty intensely now. Just need some quick advice-- Money is not an issue.
Did you take the Step 3? How'd you do?