Step III NBME performance profile

Started by xthine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xthine

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I just took the CCMSA and I don't see a performance band for OB/GYN (im pretty sure i answered ob/gyn questions :laugh:) . There was an * at the right end of the table though. I already wrote NBME an email, still waiting for their reply. Anyone else encountered the same thing on their performance report?
 
Yeah, that just means you did well on the section.

I didn't take the NBME practice test for step 3, but I did on step 2, and had a few of those. Don't think it quite means 99th%ile, but definitely on the high end, perhaps >90th%ile.
 
Oh...so thats what it means. I thought they actually omitted my scores for that section.

Posted this question in 4 forums and this is the only forum where I got replies.. 😳

Thank you guy_incognito and MirkoCrocop for taking the time to answer my query. 🙂