NBME Releases

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gimv

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How often are new NBMEs released? NBME 18 was released almost a year ago (March 2016), is there any possibility of having an NBME 19 soon?

Edit: About 20 minutes after I posted this I decided to enter the NBME site. It was released today, thanks everyone! My lucky day indeed.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How often are new NBMEs released? NBME 18 was released almost a year ago (March 2016), is there any possibility of having an NBME 19 soon?
16a42mx.jpg

Great, another $60. I guess I'll take it. We'll start a discussion thread soon.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I extended my test date by 3 weeks and already did 18, so this is great ^^
I take step 1 next Wednesday, still have a UWorld assessment to complete, but don't know if I should do this one or not considering 18 was the hardest yet! Advice?

I take step 1 next Wednesday, still have a UWorld assessment to complete, but don't know if I should do this one or not considering 18 was the hardest yet! Advice?
I'm taking mine next Thursday. You can take it, but from what my academic advisior told me, I can take it but I should NOT freak out if my score isn't what I hope. For me 230 would be the dream score (250 would be a blessing from God but based on what I'm scoring I'm just happy to get that close lol). I took 19 today...considering I haven't taken a practice exam in 2ish weeks , it went up about 15-20 pt, but also the scale is a bit off with 19, is I got 81% right and got 211 as my score, so I mean idk. If you have time, I'd go for it, but only if you're around your goal or haven't take the 150 yet. I'm gonna take the 150 a few days before my exam to see. Don't do anything to increase your stress. But good luck with what you decide! I still need to finish uworld lol