Step I NBME self assessment website problem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KeyzerSoze

Scrambled Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aaaargh. I want to start NBME 11, but when I try to go to "Current Status" I get this crap instead of a list of my exams:

Cannot get MESA Status: java.lang.Exception:
(blah blah blah)

Is this happening to anyone else?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in the middle of taking a test and paused to go potty, and now it won't work. It's crunch time for me and not sure if I'm supposed to just sit here and refresh until it works or what.
 
Ha, wow, hate the NBME today. Took form 12 today and thought it was really tough and my score dropped by about 7 points from the other NBMEs I've taken. Then the freaking website crashes so I can't even review what I missed haha. Grrrrr *grumbles*
 
So how long do we have to finish? I'm probably gonna go eat and come back, but don't want to get screwed over on time or whatever. Is it 4.5 hours or 20 days? I kinda skipped over the instructions...
 
So how long do we have to finish? I'm probably gonna go eat and come back, but don't want to get screwed over on time or whatever. Is it 4.5 hours or 20 days? I kinda skipped over the instructions...

we have 20 days. i'm hoping that this isn't something that's not gonna be fixed until the tech guys can come in tomorrow morning.
 
having the same problem for step 2 ck self assessment #1. Its not very accurate if I have to break my stride and then continue tomorrow after a long day. is everyone still getting the same error message?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For my coping mechanism...I choose humor...inappropriate humor:

One day a little boy runs up to his mother, saying "mummy, mummy! Why am I called Leaf?"
His Mother replies: "because when you were a baby, a leaf fell on your head".

The next day, his little sister runs up, saying "mummy, mummy! Why am I called Petal?"
Mother replies: "because when you were a baby, a petal fell on your head".

The next day, their little brother runs up, saying: "sgfkljds gflkfjd g 0fd0fdig-0gid gfdgfgfgfgfgf,,,,,.m mmmmagagggggggggggggg" *dribbles*.
Mother says: "shut up, Fridge".
 
Doing UW instead.

Wanted to post the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- meme, but unfortunately this will have to suffice:

Copyright(c) 2006 USMLE WORLD, Please do not save, print, cut, copy or paste anything while USMLE WORLD is running. Thanks!!