NBME STEP 1 survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drguy22

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
aite..so i forgot all bout this dumb test which i took a little over 2 weeks ago, and i was happy. Then today in the mail, I get this letter sized envelope. My HR goes well above 150, my knees feel week...i open it after 10 min and realize thats its a stupid survey..

so now that this stupid test is back in my head...any idea what this survey means? basically is asking me how i felt about the test...ie too easy, just right, too hard, picky details, ect ect

is there a trend as to who gets these surveys? people who failed or got ultra high scores?

now im worried:(

Members don't see this ad.

from what I had read a while ago, a few other members had gotten such a survey so there seems to be no pattern to it.

Members don't see this ad :)
i heard you get it if you fail :D

I got it too and it says "if you didn't sit for the USMLE please disregard", and besides I just sat for it yesterday, how can they have my score already before they mailed this thing out snail mail.

Chill out

Yeah the survey thing sucks. I knew it was probably coming and I still freaked out when I got it.

Anyway, my school received my score (via electronic communication) before I did (via snail mail) and one of the assistant deans called us all in one by one to give us our scores. I took mine much later than you did (6/21) so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Yeah the survey thing sucks. I knew it was probably coming and I still freaked out when I got it.

Anyway, my school received my score (via electronic communication) before I did (via snail mail) and one of the assistant deans called us all in one by one to give us our scores. I took mine much later than you did (6/21) so I don't know if that makes a difference.

did u mean 5/21? and you already got ur score? damn thats fast..