NBME website still down?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cardiologist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

Can someone reconfirm for me if the NBME website is still down. I have been trying to purchase the SELF assessment exam for STEP 2 CK for the last 3 days but the website always says error and that we cannot access it. I am taking my exam soon and will really like to do a practice exam beforehand.

plz help.

if it is working, can someone post the link here where we can get the exams. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing. Will really appreciate all your help.

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys,

Can someone reconfirm for me if the NBME website is still down. I have been trying to purchase the SELF assessment exam for STEP 2 CK for the last 3 days but the website always says error and that we cannot access it. I am taking my exam soon and will really like to do a practice exam beforehand.

plz help.

if it is working, can someone post the link here where we can get the exams. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing. Will really appreciate all your help.

no need to panic. they moved their site a while back.

https://nsas.nbme.org/nsasweb/servlet/mesa_main