NBPME Part 1 2008

Started by 10nycpm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

10nycpm

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was it just me or did anyone think the boards from today was way out of hand. It was a completely different style of questions from the practice questions they gave, plus I felt that the USMLE first aid book was useless for the boards today. I sutudyed really hard and I'm buggin out about failing.
 
Was it just me or did anyone think the boards from today was way out of hand. It was a completely different style of questions from the practice questions they gave, plus I felt that the USMLE first aid book was useless for the boards today. I sutudyed really hard and I'm buggin out about failing.

I have friends who flew out to CA and PA to take these boards. Everyone thought the same thing you do.
 
I have friends who flew out to CA and PA to take these boards. Everyone thought the same thing you do.

Additionally, everyone that I spoke with here in Chicago thought this test was way too hard. Its not just a studying issue, because there were many people like myself who went through old class notes months in advance plus USMLE first aid who couldn't get these questions.