BuffaloPills

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
Im a P2 working as an intern at Walgreens in NC (where I go to school) and was wondering if anyone knows what needs to be done for me to work as an intern at a Walgreens in NY for the break. Thanks

Quiksilver

Secundum Artem PharmD
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Status
Pharmacist
Im a P2 working as an intern at Walgreens in NC (where I go to school) and was wondering if anyone knows what needs to be done for me to work as an intern at a Walgreens in NY for the break. Thanks
get a job, but your intern license will not be legal in NYS. You have to fulfill certain requirements and you probably should have researched what the NYS BOP needs of you order to qualify for an intern permit. My advice, contact the board, see what you need the school to send them. Have the school send it and go from there.

PHARMDhope2b

Future Reseacher
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2005
Status
Pharmacy Student
Well well well, another campbell student.
Yeah, like the other post stated, just go to NY's BOP site and download the forms and PAY THE COST, lol.

About the Ads

BuffaloPills

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
yea i could've looked on NY BOP but I was asking if someone knew off the top of their head from experience, while i was at work. guess not

PHARMDhope2b

Future Reseacher
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2005
Status
Pharmacy Student
yeah i understand that.
Sorry that I didnt know right off. I have to find the same info on VA before next summer.

PHARMDhope2b

Future Reseacher
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2005
Status
Pharmacy Student
Really?
That is good to know. thanks!!
I was thinking that I had to jump through hoops to get a permit.

About the Ads