• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW

NC Intern, working in NY for the break?

BuffaloPills

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2006
  1. Pharmacist
Im a P2 working as an intern at Walgreens in NC (where I go to school) and was wondering if anyone knows what needs to be done for me to work as an intern at a Walgreens in NY for the break. Thanks

Quiksilver

Secundum Artem PharmD
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2007
Buffalo, NY
  1. Pharmacist
Im a P2 working as an intern at Walgreens in NC (where I go to school) and was wondering if anyone knows what needs to be done for me to work as an intern at a Walgreens in NY for the break. Thanks

get a job, but your intern license will not be legal in NYS. You have to fulfill certain requirements and you probably should have researched what the NYS BOP needs of you order to qualify for an intern permit. My advice, contact the board, see what you need the school to send them. Have the school send it and go from there.

PHARMDhope2b

Future Reseacher
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2005
  1. Pharmacy Student

Well well well, another campbell student.
Yeah, like the other post stated, just go to NY's BOP site and download the forms and PAY THE COST, lol.

About the Ads

DrugDealer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2004
STL --> SFO --> LAX --> BOS --> NYC
  1. Pharmacist
From what I understand, you can work at any VA location as long as you have some sort of license/permit from any U.S. state or territory.

Ummm.....I think you two are discussing two different VAs
VA = Virginia for the original poster
VA = Veteran's Affairs health system for the replying poster

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.