NC Intern, working in NY for the break?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BuffaloPills

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im a P2 working as an intern at Walgreens in NC (where I go to school) and was wondering if anyone knows what needs to be done for me to work as an intern at a Walgreens in NY for the break. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Im a P2 working as an intern at Walgreens in NC (where I go to school) and was wondering if anyone knows what needs to be done for me to work as an intern at a Walgreens in NY for the break. Thanks

get a job, but your intern license will not be legal in NYS. You have to fulfill certain requirements and you probably should have researched what the NYS BOP needs of you order to qualify for an intern permit. My advice, contact the board, see what you need the school to send them. Have the school send it and go from there.

Well well well, another campbell student.
Yeah, like the other post stated, just go to NY's BOP site and download the forms and PAY THE COST, lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
yea i could've looked on NY BOP but I was asking if someone knew off the top of their head from experience, while i was at work. guess not

yeah i understand that.
Sorry that I didnt know right off. I have to find the same info on VA before next summer.

Really?
That is good to know. thanks!!
I was thinking that I had to jump through hoops to get a permit.

From what I understand, you can work at any VA location as long as you have some sort of license/permit from any U.S. state or territory.

Ummm.....I think you two are discussing two different VAs
VA = Virginia for the original poster
VA = Veteran's Affairs health system for the replying poster