NC MPJE questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osie212

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am currently a pharmacist in Wisconsin but Im getting married and moving to North Carolina in the near future. I was wondering if you guys could recommend any information regarding NC MPJE and how to prepare for it? I'm not familiar with the state law portion since I am practicing in Wisconsin. Any info/suggestions/resources/study guides/tools etc… are MORE THAN welcome! Thank you thank you thank you for your help and time! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I am currently a pharmacist in Wisconsin but Im getting married and moving to North Carolina in the near future. I was wondering if you guys could recommend any information regarding NC MPJE and how to prepare for it? I'm not familiar with the state law portion since I am practicing in Wisconsin. Any info/suggestions/resources/study guides/tools etc… are MORE THAN welcome! Thank you thank you thank you for your help and time! :)

the usuall info for the federal stuff (federal law review, other controlled substance info)

and just read the NC statues (can be found on their website or give them a call)

I worked in Illinois, studying a total of probably 10 hours and passed with a 95 (albiet 7 years ago)