Nc mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinky786

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need help regarding NC MPJE, what to study and from where to study, I just finished with FSDLE (Virginia Law Exam). It was so easy. It am done reading Pharmacist Manual (DEA) and the 65 pages Pharmacy Laws and Rules from NCBOP SIte and the questions from FAQS. Is that enough?

Members don't see this ad.

The test kicked my bottom, but I somehow passed. I studied the website's review slides which is helpful for some questions - it's also what you'll go over when you attend the mandatory reciprocity meeting. Review and study both the North Carolina rules and laws, review slides, and FAQ.

A lot of the questions had so many answers that I could only narrow down to two choices. It came down to luck IMHO.

So good luck!

I used Prontopass for the NAPLEX, but I didn't trust their MPJE study material - too brief. Ended up reading the laws and rules a couple times over on the ncbop website. Then studied FAQs. I passed.

[EDIT: If you can get in touch with a 4th year pharm student from one of the nc pharm schools, ask if they can share their pharm law notes w/you. They will probably be happy to help]

Last edited:
The test kicked my bottom, but I somehow passed. I studied the website's review slides which is helpful for some questions - it's also what you'll go over when you attend the mandatory reciprocity meeting. Review and study both the North Carolina rules and laws, review slides, and FAQ.

A lot of the questions had so many answers that I could only narrow down to two choices. It came down to luck IMHO.

So good luck!
delete. I don't know how to delete a post