NC Pharmacy Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDMSCR

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows how long it normally takes to hear back from pharmacy schools (particularly the North Carolina ones) after all of the application materials (supplemental/PharmCAS) have been received by the school. Has anyone heard from Campbell/UNC/Wingate for the Class of 2008?

Also, how bad does an F in Organic Chemistry I look? My overall GPA according to PharmCAS is a 3.4 - and I retook Organic I and made a B...but I'm afraid the F might be a "deal breaker".

Thanks and have a great day!🙂