NC State MS in Physiology 2016

Started by pmpgnv326
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pmpgnv326

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, starting a thread for North Carolina States Masters of Physiology Non-Thesis Program! Just got accepted today! Anyone else hear back?!
 
Hey guys, starting a thread for North Carolina States Masters of Physiology Non-Thesis Program! Just got accepted today! Anyone else hear back?!
Congrats!! I applied this summer for the fall 2016 term (though I'll probably postpone to January). I applied almost two months ago and haven't heard anything! Getting really worried.
 
Hi all

Just got accepted to start this program in fall of 2017 and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on classes to take. Dr. Mozdziak only provided me with two classes, both of which seemed kind of boring with poor professors. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I will be an out-of-state student so everything NC State is kind of new to me as well, so if there is any other professor rating websites besides koofers, and rate my professor that I can use to help pick some classes would be great.

Thanks