NCPA Ownership Workshop Aug 2014

Started by ajl87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ajl87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone interested in attending the workshop in Atlanta on August 8-10 and sharing a room at the Westin at the airport?
 
Hi ajl87, currently, I'm a 3rd year student. I'm really interested in attending this workshop, but I don't know if it's still early for me to attend it. Are you still a student?
 
Hi ajl87, currently, I'm a 3rd year student. I'm really interested in attending this workshop, but I don't know if it's still early for me to attend it. Are you still a student?

Hi David, I'll be in third year (P3) this coming fall also. I have asked past attendees if it was too early for me also. Their replies have generally been it's never too early to learn. I've been weighing whether to go or not since December and just decided to attend. I figured that community pharmacy is what I'm planning to do after the graduation and this workshop will provide a good business foundation. Everyone's situation is different, so feel free to PM me if you'd like.