Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to ask you guys this because I am freaking out and running around like a crazy person.
Did anyone here get into NCSU despite some or any of their application materials getting there late or even know anything about their transfer process?
I've always loved NCSU but I'd be lying if I said that their business pre-reqs hadn't oringinally scared me off a little bit. Well now my boyfriend, a US Marine, just received word that his permanent duty station when not deployed for the next 4 years is going Camp Lejeune in NC so I've become all the more motivated to go for it! Needless to say, I've been scrambling over the past couple days to apply to NCSU and get all of my transcripts and GRE scores sent out to them ASAP. Still I know that it's going to be a good week before everything gets to them, obviously past their Oct 1st deadline. : (
I'm gonna try to submit my designation to NCSU really late in the hopes that my late materials will get there before my VMCAS application. I've called NCSU and understandably they can't tell me how things will pan out or grant me any unfair exceptions.
Given your knowledge and experiences do you think I have any hope or am I completely screwed?
Did anyone here get into NCSU despite some or any of their application materials getting there late or even know anything about their transfer process?
I've always loved NCSU but I'd be lying if I said that their business pre-reqs hadn't oringinally scared me off a little bit. Well now my boyfriend, a US Marine, just received word that his permanent duty station when not deployed for the next 4 years is going Camp Lejeune in NC so I've become all the more motivated to go for it! Needless to say, I've been scrambling over the past couple days to apply to NCSU and get all of my transcripts and GRE scores sent out to them ASAP. Still I know that it's going to be a good week before everything gets to them, obviously past their Oct 1st deadline. : (
I'm gonna try to submit my designation to NCSU really late in the hopes that my late materials will get there before my VMCAS application. I've called NCSU and understandably they can't tell me how things will pan out or grant me any unfair exceptions.
Given your knowledge and experiences do you think I have any hope or am I completely screwed?