NCSU - Double Focus?

Started by Lemming3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lemming3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that you have to choose a focus at NC State, but does anyone know if you can double focus...for instance..

take lots of classes in both Food Animal and Equine?
 
Thats exactly what I have been wanting to do. I love equine but I also love food animal and would want to do both if I could.
 
you can not double focus (exceptions: research + another focus area, and/or small animal + exotics)

You would need to chose food animal, equine, or mixed animal (default.) of the three, equine requires some extra classes. If you want to work on horses, I think that would be the route to go, because you can cover all the rest with your normal classes and your rotations.