NCSU In-staters

Started by Branny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Branny

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you all receive an email from the financial aid / merit scholarship office yesterday?
 
I didn't get one last year (when I was rejected). Did you? (If you applied last year...)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got it too, but I am a first time applicant, so I am no help with questions about last year!
 
I got it too, but I am a first time applicant, so I am no help with questions about last year!

same here

the parts that threw me where:
for current and FUTURE students...instead of PROSPECTIVE students
WHEN you are offered admission....instead of IF you are offered admission

No need to tell me I am looking too much into this. I already know! :laugh:
 
same here

the parts that threw me where:
for current and FUTURE students...instead of PROSPECTIVE students
WHEN you are offered admission....instead of IF you are offered admission

No need to tell me I am looking too much into this. I already know! :laugh:


Ditto.
 
Branny-- When were you rejected last year? Was it in Feb. or later? Just grasping for glimmers of hope.

I didn't get one last year (when I was rejected). Did you? (If you applied last year...)
 
i don't know if this will help. I got my letter (IS) last year on march 14th. I don't think I got anything (I've looked through old emails) about financial aid due by march 1st. I think we just filled out that info once we had gotten an offer. I did get some random email in february saying that had received my three E-LORs. Which was pretty random since they had that info since october from vmcas. Anyway, if I can help you guys in anyway, I am happy to. I know it's nerve wracking.