NCSU vs Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mlpine

Reaction score
I've been debating this for the past month lol. Both are OOS, and I know you can get in-state tuition at NC State. I sadly could not visit [was banking on getting into my IS but sadly waitlisted :( ] and I just would like to know what people liked and disliked about both. NC is closer to my home state which makes me side with NC. I also really like the focus areas at NC State [I'm really interested in birds and dogs/cats].

Members don't see this ad.

I've been debating this for the past month lol. Both are OOS, and I know you can get in-state tuition at NC State. I sadly could not visit [was banking on getting into my IS but sadly waitlisted :( ] and I just would like to know what people liked and disliked about both. NC is closer to my home state which makes me side with NC. I also really like the focus areas at NC State [I'm really interested in birds and dogs/cats].

Hello! I’m a current applicant who was just accepted to Cornell, while I’m still waiting for my decision for my in state school. I’m having so much trouble deciding on Cornell, I love the school but it’s so expensive… Do you mind me asking which school you chose and how you’re liking it so far?