Quantcast

Ndb-1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swavas

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0

Members don't see this ad.
hi friends,
i took ndb-1 in sep 2005 and got 82.can u tell me whether i should apply to nyu and wait for their call or shall i retake the exam in jan 2006 and then apply to nyu since their last date for applications is march?
any info would be appreciated
please reply

thanks in advance
swavas
 

swavas

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
anybody of you out there please answer my question?

thanks in advance
swavas
 

CARIESFREE

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
hey swavas,

u see the trend tdy is twrds higher scores
so it is better to apply with higher scre
see i got 86 and applied but havent heard frm any university
and am thinking to give part1 agn
rest it is upto u
these are just my thghts
hope this helps
take care
all the best
 

swavas

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hi cariesfree,
Thanks a lot.guess u r right b'cos i will be retaking the test by jan 2006 so that i can apply to nyu atleast.
Thanks again

swavas
 

shreddy

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
hi,
are u from GDC , bangalore?
mail me
am in BU now
bye

reddy

swavas said:
Hi cariesfree,
Thanks a lot.guess u r right b'cos i will be retaking the test by jan 2006 so that i can apply to nyu atleast.
Thanks again

swavas
 

ar78cx

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Hey,
I just re-took part 1 and waiting on the results to send to nyu, I thought I should retake cause the deadline is late, so I think you still have time , go for it .
good luck !
 
Top