ndbe part 1 cbt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dianak

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I took my ndbe part 1 cbt this past tuesday. I thought it was pretty difficult. I studied dental decks and old exams. is cbt more difficult than paper based.
has anyone taken the part 1 exam recently who feel that the exams are getting more difficult?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I m taking my cbt this december..may be you could help me by answering my questions!!!

I am confused about the test pattern..could you guide me as how to go about it. Did you prepare for the cbt pattern from any practice cd?? Was there sufficient time for you to answer the exam...

Hope to hear from you soon. I would really appreciate your help.

We will appreciate if you can tell a little more about the exam pattern,questions .....or any other thing in particular like the questions were clinical(application based), which made you think that it was a difficult exam

dianak said:
Hi guys,

I took my ndbe part 1 cbt this past tuesday. I thought it was pretty difficult. I studied dental decks and old exams. is cbt more difficult than paper based.
has anyone taken the part 1 exam recently who feel that the exams are getting more difficult?

Members don't see this ad :)
dianak said:
Hi guys,

hi..
i had given my examin september .... and i agree.. it asnt easy at all... i ddint do too welll .. so im planning to give it again....
it wasnt as easy as i thought it would be.. only decks and old papaers arnt enough... welll this is my opinion... anyway... guess.. may have to give it again.. and study harder

Hi!!.
I took my cbt on 15th this month.& I had a similar experience. Inspite of preparing reasonably well , I thought the paper wasn't too easy.... I also thought that decks & papers aren't enough ....
treasure