Ndeb 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nethi9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey any body knows ,how to get confirmation of degree completion form from university with sealed envelopes from university,i graduated from rajivgandhi university of health sciences ,karnataka, for NDEB 2013, FOR evaluation of certificates, whom i should contact. help:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi;
Just print the confirmation f graduation paper and fill it then send it to ur university.
ask them to fill it and stam p it.
then ask them to send it to NDEB.
I f they cant send it, take it from them, put in seled envelope , signed and sealed by them ,then
send it to NDEB,

I passed the AFK this year with 90%
I have all the released qs and answers checked by university professors from 2001 until 2012.
65% of the exam qs came from these qs.
i HAVE SOFT COPY.
U CAN CONTACT ME ON
[email protected]

Good luck to every body

Members don't see this ad :)
looking for female study partner if interested call me at 2485607086,if i am away leave me the message i will get back to you,thanks

hey
iam planing to take 2013 fundemental examination want to make big study grpup in toronto to help each other and pass this exam add me
[email protected]
and please for all people who pass can u give us more information cause u were in our situation and u know how we are sp confused and dont know what to do from where to study and thank u

Hi;
Just print the confirmation f graduation paper and fill it then send it to ur university.
I f they cant send it, take it from them, put in seled envelope , signed and sealed by them ,then
send it to NDEB,

I have all the released qs and answers checked by university professors from 2001 until 2012.
i HAVE SOFT COPY.
U CAN CONTACT ME ON
[email protected]

Good luck to every body
hi
can you please tell me about the requirement of ORIGINAL OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT OF MARKS, i did from baba farid university.and the university people says that they wont provide me the original transcript of marks instead they will attest the photocopies. please advice me what should i do?will the canadian board accept that?

I also completed the NDBE and answered all the released questions like some of the others mentioned above. I as well am always welcome to help fellow dentists. I answered all the questions and had them checked by many, but cannot guarantee all question answers are correct, email me at [email protected] and i'd be happy to forward over anything I have.

Best of luck to all! I wish you all success.....

I have emailed you requesting the answers! Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
icon1.png

icon1.png
All what u need for the the canadian 5 exams
1.released qs and answers for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012, self assesment quiz qs and ans and dental decks and ASDA qs and answers 1978-2008.

2. I also have UFT ACS AND ACJ notes.the course was . I have the papers of the course about 1000 papers which r very useful also for the preparation of the AFK.

3. I also have notes of the courses for the ACJ.

4. I also have the notes of the courses for the ACS.

5. I also have very important text books.

pls contact me on [email protected]

icon1.png

icon1.png
1.released qs and answers for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012, self assesment quiz qs and ans and dental decks and ASDA qs and answers 1978-2008.

2. I also have UFT ACS AND ACJ notes.the course was . I have the papers of the course about 1000 papers which r very useful also for the preparation of the AFK.

Hi;
send it to NDEB,

i HAVE SOFT COPY.
U CAN CONTACT ME ON
[email protected]

Good luck to every body

Hi
could you please mail it to me too.... [email protected]

Hey Mike,
Could you please fwd the solved questions and answers to it. I would really appreciate, I will be repeating the AFK in 2013. Last time I couldnt get to solve many questions. My email address is [email protected]

It would be of great help to take answers from someone who passed

Thanks a lot :)

I also completed the NDBE and answered all the released questions like some of the others mentioned above. I as well am always welcome to help fellow dentists. I answered all the questions and had them checked by many, but cannot guarantee all question answers are correct, email me at [email protected] and i'd be happy to forward over anything I have.

Best of luck to all! I wish you all success.....

hello,

can you plz email me at [email protected]

thanks

Hi;
send it to NDEB,

i HAVE SOFT COPY.
U CAN CONTACT ME ON
[email protected]

Good luck to every body

Hey Mike,
Could you please fwd the solved questions and answers to it. I would really appreciate, I will b taking the AFK in 2013. My email address is [email protected]

It would be of great help to take answers from someone who passed

Thanks a lot :)

Quote:
i HAVE SOFT COPY.
U CAN CONTACT ME ON
[email protected]

Hello,
I am preparing from India & plan to take AFK 2013, can u help me with the soft copy? Shall b ready to share expenses if any. regards
email me on [email protected]

Hi guys :love: , If anybody wants to get a home set up, go to auneca.net , I got one to practise at home it is amazing

Hi;
send it to NDEB,

i HAVE SOFT COPY.
U CAN CONTACT ME ON
[email protected]

Good luck to every body
hi!
im preparing for afk2013...it'll be great if u send me the soft copy of released ques ans ..my id is [email protected]
thanks

hallo dr....i am preparing for the fundamental knw exam for feb 2013 .....
i am not able to find the released papers for the previous years ...if possible cud u send me the soft cpoy of the papers ...i wud b thankful to u......

also if any one wants to b a study partner .....it wud b gr8....i just started with the preperation and am really confused as to how to study the material.......plz if smbdy cud guide me.....

Open House session for our Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge Training (Montreal) which will be held in the Montreal Location:

They are going to help you till you get the Exam

Visit thier website and check by your self

Anybody need Q &A please email me: [email protected]

Last edited:
November exam is coming up close so I wanted to help out any of those who may not have the released questions. Just send me an email [email protected] and i'll forward them over to you. Best of luck on the studies as the date quickly approaches.

Hi doc, I have done bds from india..planning to give fundamental exam in 2014..by then i will move to canada..i thot of starting the preparation from now only atleast basics...can u please give me d soft copies of the material u have..it wud b of great help for me..thank u..u can contact me on [email protected]

hi I m looking for female study partner for AFK 2014,I m residing in toronto.if any one interested plz msg me..Thankss

hello there.. can anyone tell me how to get accomodation in toronto or near toronto.... is there any website for it ... i plan to give Clinical skills ans Ck in june.

Oh my God! I just found out from the NDEB website that there are 900 people passing the NDEB final exams last year. Most of these new increases is due to NDEB accrediting Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. I have heard Australia has an oversupply and massive unemployment of dentist and now they're flooding Canada job market and stealing jobs. There may be no future for dentistry in Canada!

hey frnds, i'm sellimg out all my exam stuffs.. ACJ books , compressor , unit, mounting pole, handpiece high and slow, RD kit , loupes and other materials.. i live in scarborogh (toronto) if anyone is interested pls inbox me... gud luck to all :)

hey frnds, i'm sellimg out all my exam stuffs.. ACJ books , compressor , unit, mounting pole, handpiece high and slow, RD kit , loupes and other materials.. i live in scarborogh (toronto) if anyone is interested pls inbox me... gud luck to all :)

Hi ddssmileme! I'm also from Scarborough. Just wondering how much do u sell your materials? Did you passed the ACJ and ACS already? Here is my email add [email protected]. Hope to hear fr you. Thanks!

Hi ddssmileme! I'm interested with your dental stuffs. I'm from Scarborough too. May i know your e-mail add or number where i can contact you anytime. Thanks!