NDEB OSCE and written Nov 2019 AFK STUDY

Started by skyguy1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am using the 2019 NDEB exam bank to study atm, lots of questions and repetitions and is very important to study.

As for resources, I found Dentist 2B and I think its great. New questions with similar concepts & Explanations. Slightly more challenging than the real exam but I like that cuz it helps me study.

Dental Decks is helpful as well just to clarify concepts, but can be a bit too much at times. Personally not recommending Mosby, not as relevant and too much detail.

Personally, I am using Dentist 2B, 2019 NDEB Exam bank, and glancing over decks.

Hope that helps! here are the links to exam bank and dentist 2b

https://ndeb-bned.ca/sites/ndeb/files/pdf/Resources/ndebreleasedquestions_2019_1.pdf

www.dentist2b.com

All the best 🙂
 
is t
I am using the 2019 NDEB exam bank to study atm, lots of questions and repetitions and is very important to study.

As for resources, I found Dentist 2B and I think its great. New questions with similar concepts & Explanations. Slightly more challenging than the real exam but I like that cuz it helps me study.

Dental Decks is helpful as well just to clarify concepts, but can be a bit too much at times. Personally not recommending Mosby, not as relevant and too much detail.

Personally, I am using Dentist 2B, 2019 NDEB Exam bank, and glancing over decks.

Hope that helps! here are the links to exam bank and dentist 2b

https://ndeb-bned.ca/sites/ndeb/files/pdf/Resources/ndebreleasedquestions_2019_1.pdf

www.dentist2b.com

All the best 🙂
no answer key?