NECO Interview

Started by goodie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

goodie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!

Ive got an interview at NECO coming up this friday and was wondering which hotel you guys would recommend. Also, any shuttles/what transportation you used. Ive never been to Boston so any help is greatly appreciated! 🙂
 
Hey!

Ive got an interview at NECO coming up this friday and was wondering which hotel you guys would recommend. Also, any shuttles/what transportation you used. Ive never been to Boston so any help is greatly appreciated! 🙂

NECO sends out a list of hotels they recommend, which I thought was helpful. If you want to spend some time in Boston and have more restaurants, shops, etc. within walking distance, I wouldn't stay that close to the school. I stayed at the Park Plaza, which was across the street from a T stop. It took only about 20 minutes to get to the school on my interview day, and I got to explore the city for the rest of my time there. I suggest you make a reservation yesterday; I tried to get a hotel room two weeks in advance of my stay and most places were fully booked.
 
I stayed at the Best Western, which wasn't the closest hotel out of the ones listed, but they gave a 20% discount if you mentioned that you have an interview at NECO. I took a taxi from the hotel and it took about 10-15 min (w/ morning traffic) to get to the school...overall it was pretty nice!