Neco Online App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pre Opt Student

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Im a little confused because on the NECO website it has an application up where you can currently apply - but then it says to file your application after septemeber 1st..can we start working on the application, or send it now? or is this last years application??

Members don't see this ad.

I believe your not allowed to send in your application for the incoming class of 2009 till September 1st

But is that the one I can start filling out? Or is this the old one?

Members don't see this ad :)
But is that the one I can start filling out? Or is this the old one?

http://massmentor.edu/applications/NE_College_of_Optometry/apply.html

I believe this is the link to the application form......if you read under the heading "The New England College of Optometry" ...it states 2007-2008 Application for Admission......so this was for last year.

However, if you would really like to get a head start for next year.....you can read what was required in this past years online application and start preparing (I"m pretty sure the application does not change EVERY year, so it should be somewhat similar)

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much! Are you starting Optometry school this fall?

oh i want to apply to ICO after i take my OAT in august but my GPA is kinda low...3.2 and im applying with 90 hours...you think i have a shot?

This forum is confusing. From what Ive read, a 3.2 isnt low for Optometry. If you look on the school websites that is about average for past class profiles..which means about 50% have below that even...