NECO online application, please help!

Started by Clovers
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Clovers

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

For NECO application, they asked for a degree date for every college you've ever attended. I attended a few community colleges and did not receive a degree from any of them. NECO online application wants me to put a degree date otherwise I can't move on to the next page. What date should I put? The last day I attended class at that CC?

Also, I can't remember my exact SAT scores but I do have an idea what my ranges are. Can I just put my approximation?

Thanks!
 
those sound like the kind of questions it's best to ask the admissions office about. Better to know for sure than go off a suggestion on the internet and "guess" wrong.

I'd give NECO a call.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

For NECO application, they asked for a degree date for every college you've ever attended. I attended a few community colleges and did not receive a degree from any of them. NECO online application wants me to put a degree date otherwise I can't move on to the next page. What date should I put? The last day I attended class at that CC?

Also, I can't remember my exact SAT scores but I do have an idea what my ranges are. Can I just put my approximation?

Thanks!

I forgot my SAT scores and left the box blank. They ended up holding up the app until i send them the offical scores. Probably best to just ask them.
 
I just put "None." I'm sure they'll know what you mean.
If your SAT scores are on your HS transcript, they'll take those. I think our SAT scores have all been archived by now and would cost extra just to get them out.