NECO Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

victoria113

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a freshman in the accelerated pre-opt program and for my graduate school i'll be going into the New England College Of Optometry and i was wondering if any of you are going there already or know anything about the school and their program, and if it's reputable or if i should transfer to a different graduate school.
 
Hi Victoria,

What would you like to know? Most of the information has been posted on a previous thread but I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I am currently a 3rd year student at NECO.

T-H