neco this friday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jstyt7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody has an interview in neco this friday???

Members don't see this ad.

It was great!! I got my acceptance letter this afternoon!! Super quickk!!
They started by light breakfast and chatting with 3rd/4th year students then financial aid for a little while. After that the new dean came to talk to us and he was really nice and friendly. Then we were divided into two groups. one went to take a tour and the other ( which i was in) had their interview! The interview went well and she was a nice old lady. It wasnt super formal it felt like just chatting .. nothing unexpected. Overall the school was great and their strongest point is their diversity in clinics! Boston in general is a great medical city!!

Good luck !!

Members don't see this ad :)
They started by light breakfast and chatting with 3rd/4th year students then financial aid for a little while. After that the new dean came to talk to us and he was really nice and friendly. Then we were divided into two groups. one went to take a tour and the other ( which i was in) had their interview! The interview went well and she was a nice old lady. It wasnt super formal it felt like just chatting .. nothing unexpected. Overall the school was great and their strongest point is their diversity in clinics! Boston in general is a great medical city!!

Good luck !!

Congrats!!!
Wish mine will go on well too.

Good luck !!

Congratulation, I wish you the best of luck with this new chapter in your life!

I also was wondering what influenced you to pick NECO over other schools. Also, when did you submit your applications and how long did it take for them to invite you for an interview?

Good luck !!
I just got the acceptance letter from NECO!! See you in Boston ; )

I just accepted my seat to NECO, see you there!!