neco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

butterfly413

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone heard back from neco yet??? i'm just wondering how many ppl have gotten interviews.... i'm still waiting for a nay or yay from them for an interview... 😳 hoping for a yay...
 
I have an interview there coming up soon... but they took a while to get back to me (and by a while, I mean longer than the other schools)... so keep waiting! 🙂
 
Butterfly413, you might try calling them. I talked to a counselor and they told me that an interview invitation just went out in the mail. This way at I knew it was coming!