Need a guide for my future , duh

Krakil

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am 16 years old , in the 9th grade, so please go easy on me. I live in Eastern Europe and i would really like to study medicine and become a srugeon in either Germany , UK or Spain. Right now i am really looking into the German side because , firstly i think it would be awesome there , secondly i dont know any German. So far from what i know i will study lik 6 years or so till I achieve my goals but i am ready to face them. The things i want advice on are :
- which country is better
- if i dont know any spanish / german can i study there
- the option of studying in my country and then going there
-And finally is it worth just going to the USA ?

Members don't see this ad.

Well I would preface my advice with the fact that I know very little about the training process for European Doctors.

Is it worth studying in the US? Yes. If you can make it over here for Medical School, do it. The MD degree is respected virtually worldwide, and it is much easier to move away from the US than to the US. BUT if your plan is to practice outside the US don't waste all the time money and energy on our application process.

Studying abroad. If you study abroad you probably will need to know the language. Going to a country for four years of school is different than just a semesters worth.