1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Need a little advice..

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Vaheb, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Vaheb

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    So my test is exactly in 5 weeks and just like everyone else I am freaking out! lol

I've pretty much gone through all of Gchem and Ochem once and I will start doing Destroyer more specifically to fill in the gaps of what I don't know. I read through Cliffs AP Bio and Barron's AP Bio once and understood most of the concepts in the books, except for Plants and Ecology.

I will start doing Math and PAT hardcore next week with Math Destroyer and Crack DAT PAT.

My question is more towards the Bio section:

Should I use my time efficiently and master everything through Cliffs, Barron's, Alan's notes and try to skim through KBB and skip the Bio section in the Destroyer because it's like 500 questions and seems to be a little overkill :eek: or should I suck it up and try to go through all of those problems?

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. buckey

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    If you already have the destroyer and 5 weeks I would definitely go through the bio section.

4. Vaheb

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    The thing is I want to master everything in the next 3 weeks and the last 2 weeks I only want to take practice exams.