Need a little advice..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vaheb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my test is exactly in 5 weeks and just like everyone else I am freaking out! lol

I've pretty much gone through all of Gchem and Ochem once and I will start doing Destroyer more specifically to fill in the gaps of what I don't know. I read through Cliffs AP Bio and Barron's AP Bio once and understood most of the concepts in the books, except for Plants and Ecology.

I will start doing Math and PAT hardcore next week with Math Destroyer and Crack DAT PAT.

My question is more towards the Bio section:

Should I use my time efficiently and master everything through Cliffs, Barron's, Alan's notes and try to skim through KBB and skip the Bio section in the Destroyer because it's like 500 questions and seems to be a little overkill :eek: or should I suck it up and try to go through all of those problems?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you already have the destroyer and 5 weeks I would definitely go through the bio section.

If you already have the destroyer and 5 weeks I would definitely go through the bio section.

The thing is I want to master everything in the next 3 weeks and the last 2 weeks I only want to take practice exams.