Need a partner Irving, TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prozac20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone lived closed to Irving, TX???????

I plan to take a NABLEX around mid- June; if anyone needs a partner, we can meet up. I have prontopass notes, and Apha book.
My email: [email protected]

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I plan to take the naplex this summer too. I haven't gotten my att yet, but hopefully, will schedule for sometime end of june or mid july by the latest.

Petra

Hey petra and prozac, how long have you been waiting for the ATT number for texas. Do you know how long it usually takes? I turned in everything by May 18th and I'm still waiting. Am I jumping the gun too soon?

Hey petra and prozac, how long have you been waiting for the ATT number for texas. Do you know how long it usually takes? I turned in everything by May 18th and I'm still waiting. Am I jumping the gun too soon?

Been waiting for my ATT and nothing! Sent in my stuff April 29th.
The Texas board is undergoing a system conversion and say they won't be processing application till completion of their upgrade which is June 3rd..
Just hope I can take my test ASAP

Members don't see this ad :)
Been waiting for my ATT and nothing! Sent in my stuff April 29th.
The Texas board is undergoing a system conversion and say they won't be processing application till completion of their upgrade which is June 3rd..
Just hope I can take my test ASAP

Same here. Got a letter from the TXBOP on the 29th saying they had to approve my application, plus I paid for the exam on the 23rd of May so I'm waiting for my ATT and the intern license. I went to see if I could find my number in the database, but they have no record of it, but when I acted like I wanted to apply for an intern license, my personal info came up so I'm not sure what's going on. Hopefully, I will see something once the database is up tomorrow.

Ok thanks guys, good to know. I guess my plans on taking the exams by the end of june were a little too hopeful. I guess July it is. I can fathom they will be overwhelmed trying to process everybody once they resume, with the God knows how many pharmacy schools....:(

Has anyone tried to access information on the new website? I'm looking at my application status and it says "Open" and it doesn't list any deficiencies?