Need advice-Anyone in similar situation

Started by pigori
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigori

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's my situation:

I graduated May 07 with a BA in Business law (GPA 3.25), applied to law school and decided not to attend to pursue vet. medicine.

Ill begin my pre-req science courses at the end of this month at JC's to apply to St. George's and Ross.

My question is,
what kind of grades must I have in order to have a solid shot at SGU or Ross?

Will they not look favorably at my application since I was not a science major?

I don't have a science background and have been working at Banfield and shadowing a vet for the past 2 months (will continue to do so until Jan.)

I'm hoping to begin Jan 09. ANY and ALL advice is greatly appreciated! thanks in advance!

Also, I get the impression that there is stronger surgical training at Caribbean schools, would you agree?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.