Need Advice! Conflicting DPT interviews!

Started by malibu3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

malibu3

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uh oh.

So, I just got off the waiting list at georgia state for an interview the 16th at 8:00 am. The only problem is that I have an interview for mercer the same time! What do I do?! I love both schools equally and I really dont want to choose!
 
Call or email both schools and see which one is more flexible with changing the interview date, hopefully one of the schools should be able to help you out
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uh oh.

So, I just got off the waiting list at georgia state for an interview the 16th at 8:00 am. The only problem is that I have an interview for mercer the same time! What do I do?! I love both schools equally and I really dont want to choose!

Agree with call/email both schools. I am not sure GSU has another interview date though - I attended their first interview and they said they would have one more in January but that was it.
 
I may be wrong, but if you do have to choose. If you came off the waitlist at one school and got offered originally at the other. Your application is probably considered more competitive at the school that did not waitlist you